A Letter from Donna Ceravolo

Dear Girl Scouts,

Thank you for the amazing opportunities that you have given me allowing me to live and pursue the Girl Scout Mission - for the girls in Nassau County and girls across the country. For sixteen+ years I have been blessed and privileged to serve as the Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer of Girl Scouts of Nassau County. I have truly had the very best job in the world, and I have been honored to lead alongside wonderful volunteers and smart committed staff members who share my love of Girl Scouting and who understand the potential for greatness available to any girl touched by Girl Scouts. The time has come to announce my retirement, effective the end of July. Girl Scouts of Nassau County continues to support our girls and volunteers, while offering a variety of outstanding programming at the Council level meeting the needs of our girls for STEM awareness, addressing the Critical Issues affecting their lives, and encouraging them to explore the outdoors and take meaningful action in their communities and the world. None of these accomplishments are mine alone. All of our Girl Scout work is the result of strong teamwork and cooperation among our girls, volunteers and staff. I leave with gratitude to all who have enriched my work and my life these past years as a professional Girl Scout. I am eager for the new opportunities that await all of us. I hope that our paths will cross again very soon.

Donna Ceravolo

Executive Director/CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Sit-Upon Using a Reusable Shopping Bag

How To...Tie a Girl Scout Scarf

Working at a Girl Scout Camp by Maggie Robinson