gsLearn is an online training platform available to all Girl Scout adults that are currently registered and with a volunteer role. It helps Girl Scout volunteers take their Girl Scout learning to the next experience.
1. Easily Accessible. Just sign in to your “MYGS” account to access the gsLearn tab
Step 2: Log-In with your Email Address and Password (same one you created upon registration)
Step 3: Click the gsLearn tab on the left-hand side. That’s it! Now you’re in!
2. Visually Pleasing. Each optional course in gsLearn has fun graphics and pictures so your experience isn’t a snooze fest!
3. Time-Friendly. Stop and start the video courses at any time to fit your schedule!
4. Tracks your Progress. Never forget where you left off, with the progress tracking feature. See your completion rate next to each course, as you go.
5. Save Your Personal Achievements. Upload any professional development or certifications you have in gsLearn, by clicking on “Achievements.”