It’s official!! We have launched our new online registration process.
She’s a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™, and we can help her unleash that greatness again this year. Together, let’s make sure she benefits from another extraordinary year of positive energy, excitement, and experiences that will help her build the skills she needs today and tomorrow. She is the future, and we can help her build it.
Here is your step-by-step guide to renew her Girl Scout membership today:
(Note: Please check with your Troop Leader to see if they plan to return or if additional leadership is needed. Consider volunteering!)
- Visit www.gsnc.org
- Click "My GS" in the navigation bar and select "Member Profile."
- You will be prompted to log in to the MY GS Member Community. Enter your email address and password that you set up when you received your “Welcome to the Girl Scout Member Community” email and click the green “Log In” button. If you can’t remember your password, select the “Forgot your Password?” link and you will receive an email to reset your password. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If you do not receive this email, contact GSNC Customer Care.
- If you’re renewing just members of your family, select the "Membership" tab. If you are a Girl Scout leader and renewing members of your troop, select the "Troops" tab.
- In the upper right hand corner, make sure you have selected "Next Year" in the drop down box.
- For each member you would like to renew, select the "Renew" drop down under the Renewal Choice column. Click "Continue."
- You will be asked to accept the Girl Scout Promise & Law. Click "Continue."
- On the payment screen, you can decide if you’d like to contribute to the GSNC Annual Family Partnership campaign. We’d love for you to support Girl Scouts this way! You can also make a donation to Family Partnership any time throughout the year at www.gsnc.org/family-partnership. Enter your payment information and click "Continue." Please note, that no refunds will be given once a payment is submitted.
- A confirmation page will appear for you to review all the girls and adults you’ve selected to renew. Click "Submit."
- Once the transaction is completed, you will be given the opportunity to share your exciting renewal news on Facebook or Twitter. You’ll also have the option to print an itemized receipt at the bottom of the screen.
Congratulations! Your membership renewal is now complete. Get ready for another year of fun! Before you submit, please make a donation and help your daughter be an awesome G.I.R.L.