Meet the New Summer Camp Director at Camp Blue Bay ~ By Kristen



Hi, my name is Kristen Jendras and I am the new summer director at Camp Blue Bay. As you might have guessed, I love camp! Here are just a few reasons why…


  • making new friends
  • singing songs
  • campfires on the beach
  • the sound of girl’s laughter echoing through the woods
  • muffin Mondays
  • kayaking on the creek
  • teaching independence
  • the smell of a rainy day
  • s’mores
  • smiling faces
  • looking for shooting stars in the night sky
  • trying new things

Camp is a life changing experience! I can’t imagine spending my summer anywhere else. I hope that our Blue Bay campers feel the same way and cannot wait to return to such a special place again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Sit-Upon Using a Reusable Shopping Bag

How To...Tie a Girl Scout Scarf

Working at a Girl Scout Camp by Maggie Robinson