I am Thankful for…


Thanksgiving weekend!  A time to count our many blessings -- mixed together with family, friends, feasts and football!  Counting blessings can be a full-time endeavor...

For the month of November, I answered a Facebook challenge to post something each and every day for which I am thankful. I started off with the biggies -- my faith, my family and friends, and my great fortune to have the best job in the whole world. After almost a month, I feel as though I've just begun to scratch the surface.  Naming names for all the people who have impacted my life would literally fill a small town phone book. 

Just to name a few, I am thankful for…

  • the joy and gratitude that comes from being an American citizen.
  • the opportunities that I have been given.
  • the ability to volunteer and all those who volunteer.
  • being blessed to have been born with good healthy genes.
  • the people who made sure I got through childhood with the things I needed.
  • all the small things.
  • having the best job in the whole world.
  • being able to help build girls of courage, confidence and character.

Please join me and the Girl Scout family in counting our blessings and giving thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Sit-Upon Using a Reusable Shopping Bag

How To...Tie a Girl Scout Scarf

Working at a Girl Scout Camp by Maggie Robinson