Do you know a Girl Scout volunteer who turns frowns into smiles? Who inspires your girl to dream bigger? Or who offers endless encouragement? Whatever your favorite Girl Scout volunteer’s super power might be, let them know how much you appreciate everything they do!
April is Volunteer Appreciation Month and April 22 is Girl Scout Leader Appreciation Day!
Let’s say “thank you” to those who help make our Girl Scout experience possible!
Ways to say “thanks” to your favorite volunteer
- Write and send a thank you card or letter. Make it extra special by making the card yourself.
- Nominate them for the GSNC Volunteer of Excellence Award.
- Make and send your Leader a video telling her how much you appreciate her being a part of your Girl Scout story.
- Give a packer of flower seed with a note that says, “thank you for helping me grow!”
- Post a “thank you” on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or in your Service Unit group on the OLC.
- Take a picture of the entire troop and make a frame that includes the signatures and/or notes from each girl.
- Bake a cake or cookies.
- Buy her a special Volunteer gift from the Girl Scout Shop