Thanksgiving weekend! A time to count our many blessings -- mixed together with family, friends, feasts and football! Counting blessings can be a full-time endeavor...
For the month of November, I answered a Facebook challenge to post something each and every day for which I am thankful. I started off with the biggies -- my faith, my family and friends, and my great fortune to have the best job in the whole world. After almost a month, I feel as though I've just begun to scratch the surface. Naming names for all the people who have impacted my life would literally fill a small town phone book.
Just to name a few, I am thankful for…
- the joy and gratitude that comes from being an American citizen.
- the opportunities that I have been given.
- the ability to volunteer and all those who volunteer.
- being blessed to have been born with good healthy genes.
- the people who made sure I got through childhood with the things I needed.
- all the small things.
- having the best job in the whole world.
- being able to help build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Please join me and the Girl Scout family in counting our blessings and giving thanks!