- The project makes a lasting difference in the local community, region, or beyond
- The project puts the Girl Scout Promise and Law into action
- The project includes provisions to ensure sustainability
- The project identifies national and/or global links to the girl’s selected issue
- And the project inspires others
GSNC will not accept projects that focus on creating badges or patch programs. If your project’s focus is to help improve something at Camp Blue Bay, you need to think Take Action, not just a service (ex. building benches.) The first step would be speaking to our Camp Director to see if the project is viable.
Changes to the Bronze and Silver Award Toolkits:All award toolkits have been updated on gsnc.org and on the OLC. Within the Bronze Award Toolkit and Silver Award Toolkit you will find our new Final Report Online Forms. We will no longer be accepting paper final reports. The online version will help connect earning of the high awards to each girls’ record. A confirmation and the actual final report will be generated and emailed to you.
The Gold Award final report will remain the same, using Go Gold Online to submit both Gold Award proposals and final reports.