As we approach the end of the Girl Scout Troop Season, it is important to say “Thank you” to those volunteers who made all of your Girl Scout adventures possible. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
10 Ways to Say “thanks” to your favorite volunteer
- Send a thank you card or letter.
- Nominate them for the GSNC Volunteer of Excellence Award.
- Send your Leader videos of the girls thanking them.
- Make them a S’mores Kit. The tag can read “We need S’more Leaders like you!”
- Give a plant or flowers.
- Post a “thank you” on Facebook, Twitter or in your Association house on the OLC.
- Make a sign to hang on their door that says “A great volunteer lives here!” (then sign your names)
- Have a picture taken of the entire Troop for your leader.
- Bake a cake or cookies.
- A gift from the Girl Scout Shop!