Girl Scouts and Non-Girl Scouts alike can join in on the fun and festivities on National Girl Scout Cookie Day! Girl Scouts can celebrate with us by hosting a Cookie Booth Sale, a Cookie Walkabout, or simply going door-to-door that day with your Girl Scout Cookie Order Form. Not a Girl Scout, well you can still participate in the day’s festivities. When Girl Scouts sell Girl Scout Cookies®, they are building practical life skills such as Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills and Business Ethics… skills that will help them be successful in life and become the leaders of tomorrow!
Here are some ways to take part in National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend…
- Hold a Cookie Booth Sale- a booth sale is when a Troop sets up a table or booth at a public location and displays and sells boxes of cookies directly to customers, allowing them to eat Girl Scout Cookies right away. So get out there and bling your booth! And, to make your booth sale even more fun, join the Bling Your Booth Challenge (click for details).
- Go door-to-door with your Girl Scout Cookie Order Form - Ask your neighbors if they purchased all of their Girl Scout Cookies? Call your relatives and tell them about your goals for the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Educate your teachers about all that you learn by selling Girl Scout Cookies. They might want #OneMoreBox!
- Get Digital. Take some time to send an email reminding your past cookie buyers that Girl Scout Cookies are only available for purchase through April 4th (that's only a little more than 1 month away). And, for those customers who have already purchased Girl Scout Cookies from you, take the time to send them a Thank You email.
- Get Social- If you have Facebook or Twitter account, post about Girl Scout Cookies and your National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend Festivities… be sure to be part of the conversation by including #CookieBoss and/or #GSCookieGram in your Tweets and posts and of course tagging us on Twitter @GSNC or on Facebook at Girl Scouts of Nassau County. --And it is fine if parents want to help this promotion for their daughter ... just ask for her input on what you should say and what artwork/photo to include.
- Are you looking to find Girl Scout Cookies? Download our new Girl Scout Cookie iPhone or Android app to find Girl Scout Cookies in your area or visit www.girlscoutcookies.org.
- Learn about the 5 Skills girls develop through the Girl Scout Cookie Program.