The Cookie Program can be a very Rewarding Experience!


The Cookie Program can be a very Rewarding Experience!
 
 
Girl Scouts Isabella I. and Maya T. both earned a trip to Niagara Falls last year by each selling over 4,000 boxes of cookies. These go-getters are real goal getters, too! They each set their sights on a goal and achieved it. What did Isabella take away from this awesome trip? "I really enjoyed going on the Niagara Falls trip this year. I was very excited to have another top seller, Maya, on the trip with me to experience the many attractions in Niagara. There were so many fun things to do; my favorite was the ghost tour because there were always interesting facts and cool stories which created a great experience."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Sit-Upon Using a Reusable Shopping Bag

How To...Tie a Girl Scout Scarf

Working at a Girl Scout Camp by Maggie Robinson